Sunday 10 March 2013

Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name's Laura, and I'm from a small town in the south west of England. I'm 16 and love everything beauty/fashion related. In fact, I drain my bank account every month treating myself to new clothes, and even more so - beauty products. Maybe I should of just left my introduction as, 'Hi, I'm Laura and I'm a Shopaholic'.

I spend a lot of my time watching YouTube videos and reading blog posts within the online beauty community in order to find new products, people's opinions, and beauty inspiration. I enjoy doing this so much that I have decided to start my very own beauty/fashion based blog, with posts on favourite products, reviews, tutorials, hauls, OOTD's, FOTD's, and anything else you guys might want to read (possibly with a few off-topic extras along the way).

I appreciate that I'm a complete newbie around here! But I'm sure that I will settle in soon enough. I would love it if you would keep an eye out for my posts and give them a read. Any feedback would be massively helpful! 

Please leave your blog links in a comment below and I will be sure to check them out!
I really hope that this will be the start of a wonderful journey :-) 
(too much cheese)

Thank you!
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, I'd love to hear from you!