Monday 11 March 2013

GET TO KNOW ME TAG - 21 questions

I thought I would do a 'get to know me' tag as I'm still getting started out here in the world of beauty blogs, and this will give you guys a chance to get to know me a little better!


1. Are you named after anyone? No I'm not.

2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday with my mum, as we were both laughing uncontrollably!

3. Do you have kids? No

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so yes :-)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not very often - only when im in a certain mood!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes, I have been on a fairground bungee jump (which is a seat inside a metal cage attached to elastic that flings you up into the air.) I was terrified but I'm so glad I did!

7. What's your favorite cereal? Special K Red Berries 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? How they come across - if they smile at you or say hello. I don't like being around people who are unfriendly.

9. What is your eye colour? brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? happy endings all the way! Although I love a good scary movie.

11. Favorite smells? my current perfume - Intimately Beckham, Aussie hair products and my Grandma's house.

12. Summer or winter? summer, I hate being cold. 

13. Computer or television? computer. I very rarely watch tv, I catch up online.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Florida

15. Do you have any special talents? I can draw pretty well. (quite upsetting that that's the only answer I have to this question ha)

16. Where were you born? Somerset, England.

17. What are your hobbies? I have recently started learning to play the guitar. I also keep a journal.

18. Do you have any pets? I have a dog, who I dislike, and a cat who dislikes me.

19. Favorite movie? This is a tough one! It would have to be between 500 Days of Summer, The Notebook, and The Pursuit of Happyness.

20. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister who is 10.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I would love to have my own vintage style tea shop in a little village. I would sell tea and scones and cakes. There would be lots of lovely scented candles dotted around and I would have double hung windows (ones that slide up and down). I would hang fairy lights around the whole room and have an old fashioned till. I could go on forever but maybe that can wait for a separate blog post.

laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, I'd love to hear from you!