Tuesday 12 March 2013

Bedroom Revamp

Hi everyone! I've been a busy bee today. I thought that whilst the weather is like it is (around the -1000000 degrees Celsius mark) I would use my time wisely and give my bedroom a little bit of a revamp. I haven't been sleeping very well recently, and I was getting a bit bored and fed up of seeing the same old duvet covers on my bed. So, I took the opportunity to go out with my lovely Dad and buy a new duvet cover set. There's a shop in my town called Ponden Home, which sadly is closing down. I think this is a shame as there's some wonderful items in there and LOTS of choice when it comes to bedding and curtains etc. However, looking on the bright side of life... a store that is closing = bargains!!! I picked up a lovely duck egg blue and white floral duvet set for only £14 which is fabulous.


The set looks beautiful next to the fairy lights that I have on the bottom of my bed, and the colours are super relaxing and not too busy or overwhelming. I love the pattern, its so shabby chic and very 'in' at the moment.
I was surprised at the difference a duvet cover could make to the overall feel of my bedroom, but I absolutely love it! I can't wait to get into bed tonight and snuggle up under my crisp new bedding. 


If you feel like your bedroom is looking a bit sad and in need of a change, I would definitely say see how you feel after you add a pretty new duvet cover. It made all the difference to my bedroom, and works perfectly if you're on a bit of a tight budget like me!


laura xo

2 comments:

  1. The fairy lights above your bed are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They give my room a really nice atmosphere xo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, I'd love to hear from you!