Friday 6 September 2013

glad to be back

Just a very quick post to say 'I'm back' from my very long break (which I didn't choose to have, by the way!). I moved house back in May/June time and it's taken us THIS LONG to get back online! Just ten minutes ago we were finally connected to the internet and although it's actually been quite refreshing to be slightly cut off from reality for a while (we had no home phone and rubbish mobile signal as well!), I can't say I haven't been looking forward to catching up on everything I've been missing in the beauty blogging world :-)


I've got some ideas floating around in my head that I'll definitely be working on and posting soon, so do keep coming back for a peek now and again! And if there's anything you would love to see on my blog, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your ideas :)



laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, I'd love to hear from you!